Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friends....



MY PERFECT FRIEND

My perfect friend holds me tight,
My perfect friend kisses me goodnight,
My perfect friend loves me for me,
My perfect friend wont let me be,

My perfect friend wears dark clothes,
My perfect friend loves me loads,
My perfect friend knows when in sad,
My perfect friend isn't scared when I'm mad,

My perfect friend makes me smile,
My perfect friend would run a mile,
My perfect friend is sweet at heart,
My perfect friend is also smart,

My perfect friend is really tall,
My perfect friend will catch me when i fall,
My perfect friend doesn't just look skin deep,
My perfect friend is not cheap,

My perfect friend is one of a kind,
My perfect friend has one wild mind,
My perfect friend is in my heart to stay,
My perfect friend might be moving away,

My perfect friend made me cry,
My perfect friend can make me fly,
My perfect friend left a tear in my eye,
My perfect friend just said her last goodbye,

My perfect friend saved my life,
My perfect friend helped me battle the knife,
My perfect friend is honest and true,
My perfect friend just doest get the clue,

My perfect friend doesn't count my wrongs,
My perfect friend writes me songs,
My perfect friend will skip school,
My perfect friend is definitely not cruel,

My perfect friend is a girl,
My perfect friend does not lie,
My perfect friend i wished for in the past,
My perfect friend is here at last,

My perfect friend gives good advice,
My perfect friend is so awesome and nice,
My perfect friend doesn't get high,
My perfect friend i have never seen cry,

My perfect friend is so strong,
My perfect friend is almost never wrong,
My perfect friend is to perfect to say,
My perfect friend told me she was moving away,

My perfect friend asked if i cried,
My perfect friend knows that i lied,
My perfect friend is moving away,
My perfect friend is in my heart to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment